The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it’s on the road or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 4Ω voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
*The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 350 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|46L7T84 T/S Parameters PDF|
|4 DVC or 2 DVC|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
|Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM)|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|What's in the box?|
|one 8-inch subwoofer, one owner's manual, two stickers|