All returns must be postmarked within sixty (60) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be complete and in like-new condition. We may refuse a customer return or charge a restocking fee when the returned item is not like new, damaged or missing parts.
- Mismatched serial numbers from the item we sent you.
- Custom Fabricated Parts.
- Special Ordered Products.
- Damaged item due to improperly packaged items for the return shipment.
- Damage from mishandling, physical damage, water, improper installation.
- Missing parts or missing the original product packaging.
- Heavily used products such as subwoofers/speakers with burned voice coils
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and click the button below to create your return label. Be sure to have your order number and zip code ready to complete the form.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (4) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.