- 31-Band and 61-band real time spectrum analyzer; SPL meter and level meter with three level range selections
- Line signal measurement display in dBu, dBV, or volts (AC); polarity function for checking phase of any loudspeaker
- Signal generator with pink noise, sine WAVE, sweep wave and polarity test signal; a, B, C and flat weightings all available for measurements
- Detachable calibrated measurement microphone; includes 5M mic cable for remote placement of measurement mic; balanced XLR input and output Connectors
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery; Micro USB port for charging; includes SD card; Snapshot button for instant screen captures saved to SD card
Details: The Phonic PAA3X is a highly accurate handheld audio analyzer that gives sound engineers a rich array of sound analysis tools. The system features both 61-band and 31-band real time spectrum analysis, RT60 reverb time measurement, SPL and line meter, internal signal generator, EQ setting program, microphone calibration and speaker phase checking abilities. All functions and menus can be accessed through a central jog dial, leaving your other hand free to adjust audio settings. The large color LCD screen has an adjustable brightness to help you see in a dark or well-lit environments alike. The Phonic PAA3X also features a “screen capture” function allowing users to save images of the screen to an SD card in BMP format for later reference. The detachable precision microphone can be placed remotely via the included 5-meter extension cable, offering flexible on-site operation management. With all this plus a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the Phonic PAA3X is a must-have multifunctional tool for all serious audio engineers.