Kicker L7T10 High-Performance 10-inch Shallow Mount Square Subwoofer
We know our Products
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Real World Applications
Free shipping on all orders over $99
Share this product
The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it’s on the road or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 4Ω voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
*The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|46L7T104 T/S Parameters PDF|
|4 DVC or 2 DVC|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
|Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM)|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|What's in the box?|
|one 10-inch subwoofer, one owner's manual, two stickers|