The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 3-1/2 Inch Coaxial Speakers are built for clarity, volume and durability.
These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped-steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone and UV-treated foam surrounds that stand up to heat and direct sunlight, for years of outstanding audio quality.
These CS speakers work best with 30 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
|2 - way|
|Woofer Size | in [mm]|
|3 1/2 |
|Tweeter Size | in [mm]|
|DC Resistance | ohm|
|Peak Power | Watts|
|Continuous Power | Watts, RMS|
|Sensitivity [SPLo] | dB @ 1W, 1m|
|Effective Frequency Range | Hz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter | in [mm]|
|Top Mount Depth | in [mm]|
|Bottom Mount Depth | in [mm]|
|1 11/16 |
|Tweeter Protrusion | in [mm]|
|Tweeter Magnet Material|
|Tweeter Dome Materia|
|PEI [polyether imide]|
|Woofer Cone Material|
|Woofer Surround Material|