The perfect combination of performance and value, the KICKER® CompC™ Subwoofer delivers the bump you’ve been craving!
The CompC Subwoofers make wiring easy with a pair of spring-loaded terminals, for easy optimizing of a CX-Series Amplifier. Big power and big bass are easy to get.
- Dual 4 Ohm or Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Option
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
*The CompC 8-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 200 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|44CWCD84 T/S Parameters PDF|
|Dual 4 ohm or Single 4 ohm (Choose when adding to cart)|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Mounting Depth (in, cm)|
|Mounting Diameter (in, cm)|
|Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|