Huge value. High performance. The KICKER® CompC™ Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the intensity your ears can handle.
Perimeter venting keeps the air free-flowing around the motor structure. With a KICKER sub that doesn’t overheat, you get high-performance bass that keeps the music pounding.
- Dual 4 Ohm or Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Option
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
*The CompC 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|44CWCD124 T/S Parameters PDF|
|Dual 4 Ohm or Single 4 Ohm (Choose when adding to cart)|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Mounting Depth (in, cm)|
|Mounting Diameter (in, cm)|
|Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|