Huge value. High performance. The dual-voice-coil KICKER® CompC™ delivers a new level of wiring flexibility to get the most out of your CX Series amplifier.
Protected by a UV coated polyurethane surround, the CompC sub delivers powerful bass without breaking the bank. Matched with a CX series amplifier, you get the ultimate combination of power and affordability, as only KICKER can deliver.
- Dual 4 Ohm of Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Option
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
*The CompC 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|44CWCD104 T/S Parameters PDF|
|Dual 4 Ohm or Single 4 Ohm (Choose when adding to cart)|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Mounting Depth (in, cm)|
|Mounting Diameter (in, cm)|
|Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|
|Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L)|