The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS-Series 6-3/4-inch Component Speakers are built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
CS-Series components include titanium tweeters and two-way crossovers. Easily customize your sound with a smooth 12dB slope and three-position tweeter adjustment switch (0dB/+3dB/+6dB). The optimized footprint means great sound with hassle-free installation, no matter where you mount it!
Mount the tweeter with the flush, angled or surface-mount tweeter pods, for outstanding imaging and a sophisticated look.
These CS-Series speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- 12dB crossovers with a smaller footprint for easier installation
- Three-position tweeter switch for dialing in your highs
- EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology help deliver remarkable bass response
- Titanium tweeter construction and neodymium magnets to reveal subtle details
- UV-treated poly-foam surround assists with precise linear excursion
- Phase plugs in the woofer cones eliminate any distortion
- Steel mesh grilles protect your drivers
- Three tweeter mounting options including flush, angled and surface pods
|Woofer Size | in [mm]|
|6 3/4 |
|Tweeter Size | in [mm]|
|Peak Power | [watts]|
|Continuous Power | [watts RMS]|
|Effective Frequency Range | Hz|
|Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter | in [mm]|
|5 1/2 |
|Woofer Bottom Mount Depth | in [mm]|
|1 13/16 |
|Flush Mounting Tweeter Hole Diameter | in [mm]|
|1 9/16 |
|Flush Mount Tweeter Depth | in [mm]|
|High Pass | dB, at Frequency | Hz|
|Low Pass | dB, at Frequency | Hz|
|High Frequency Output Attenuation | dB|
|0, 3, & 6|