The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 3-Ways deliver remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass with a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure not found in stock speakers. A stamped-steel frame supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles.
The rugged 6x9-inch, 3-way speaker is especially cool. With a massive 300-watt peak power rating, this triaxial driver gives you extraordinary volume, while the integrated 2-inch midrange driver and dedicated tweeter give you crisp, accurate details for the realism you crave.
These CS speakers work best with 150 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- Integrated 2-inch (50mm) midrange drivers gives detailed attention to mid frequencies
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
- Steel mesh grilles included for speaker protection