The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series Coaxials deliver remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass with a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure not found in stock speakers. The stamped-steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles.
These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
- Steel mesh grilles included for speaker protection