The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 4x6-inch Coaxial Speakers give you the quality you want, with the factory fit you need.
The CS-Series design features near-zero tweeter protrusion, so your speakers fit perfectly behind factory grilles. This simple, drop-in solution delivers acclaimed KICKER performance with a stamped-steel framework, rigid polypropylene cone and EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology. You get superb clarity, durability and volume – now and way down the road!
These CS speakers work best with 50 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies