Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors and locking/sealed terminal covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Two-Ohm Voice Coil
- 1/2-Inch PEI Tweeter
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV* and Salt/Fog Exposure**
*ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
This KM Four-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 50 watts of recommended power.
|Tweeter Dome Material|
|Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS)|
|Mounting Hole Diameter(in,mm)|
*For template to be accurate, ensure the print properties are set at 100% not scale to page.
|Charcoal and White|
|What's in the Box:|
|2 - 4" 2Ω Coaxials
8 - Mounting Screws
8 - Mounting Screw Clips
2 - Wire Connection Cover
2 - Zip Ties