Kicker KISLOAD2 Smart-Radio 2ch Active Line Output Converter with 25ohm load
Want to add an aftermarket subwoofer amplifier to your factory audio system?
Some modern radios require a consistent level of resistance (called a “load”) to keep playing throughout the entire trip. Without that load, the stereo system can shut off unexpectedly. The KISLOAD2 Smart-Radio Interface prevents sudden shut-offs by making sure the resistance stays consistent. You get great, consistent sound for the entire ride. A great little piece to add to any system.
- Add an aftermarket mono amplifier to high-power factory audio systems
- Passes up to 400 watts (40 volts) of input signal
- Two channels w/ 25ohm load
- Maintains all factory radio functions
- Prevents factory audio systems from shutting off unexpectedly
- Extremely compact design