Fusion MS-WB670 Apollo Marine Entertainment Hideaway System
We know our Products
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Real World Applications
Free shipping on all orders over $99
Share this product
The Apollo WB670 is the embodiment of award-winning audio innovation in a discreet form factor.
Sources: AM / FM / Bluetooth / Apple AirPlay 2* / Optical Audio In / USB / AUX / MTP / UPnP* / DAB+ Ready (Requires MS-DAB100A) / SiriusXM-Ready (Requires SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner)
The new Apollo WB670 inherits key audio innovations and technological brilliance from the Apollo RA670, re-engineered in a compact, space saving form factor designed to simplify dash space at the helm. Key features include Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing Technology, enhanced PartyBus™-Network* capabilities, Wi-Fi audio streaming with Apple AirPlay® 2*, over-the-air software updates* and more source options including Optical Audio for connection to TVs. The Apollo WB670 also has enhanced connectivity options giving you convenience and flexibility when controlling your entertainment system. You can connect an Apollo ERX400 wired remote via Ethernet for the full Apollo user experience or alternatively for a more streamlined system, you can control the WB670 using only a Garmin MFD via NMEA 2000® or Ethernet. From the kick drum to your eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your boat. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived.
*Available when the Apollo WB670 is connected via an Ethernet cable to a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi® technology.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
Setting up your DSP profiles is made simple with the free Fusion-Link app. With just a few clicks, you can set up the preconfigured DSP profile once and get back to enjoying what you love on the water, while listening to high quality audio customized for your ears and the environment.
PartyBus™-Network*: Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion's PartyBus™-Network. We have introduced a new intuitive user experience allowing for easy navigation of your entire boat's audio network, making control of your audio and sources a seamless experience. Key functionalities include:
- Stereo Grouping, allows you to link up multiple Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network and play the same audio source synchronized across all stereos. Multiple groups can be created for a personalized audio entertainment experience. Note: Apollo SRX400 sources are not shared on the network.
- Volume Control, scroll through available zones on your boat and enjoy independent volume control to customize your listening experience, or select ALL volume to adjust a group of stereos at once.
- Power Options, allows you to turn on any connected Apollo Series stereo on the PartyBus-Network remotely from another Apollo Series stereo.
- Home Zone, is the physical zone on board your boat where the stereo is installed. After adjusting audio in another zone, the stereo will default back to audio control of the Home Zone after a period of inactivity.
Note: User experience may be subject to change without notice when new software version is released.
Wi-Fi Audio Streaming With Apple AirPlay 2*: Seamlessly stream high quality audio via Apple AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi* from your compatible Apple device to the Apollo WB670. Apple AirPlay 2 has the added functionality of being able to stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control of the head units.
Over-The-Air Software Updates*: The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
More Source Options: The Apollo WB670 features more source options, with Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
Compact Design: Designed to save space at the helm, the Apollo WB670 can be mounted in out-of-way places such as storage lockers, inside helm consoles and other concealed compartments.
Advanced SiriusXM Features (USA only): Along with the addition of on-screen album art, a selection of advanced features are now available on SiriusXM! These features are:
- Instant Replay, where you can replay songs from up to 1 hour past playing, making sure you never have to miss another beat of your favorite tunes.
- TuneStart, where you will always hear the song playing on each of your favorite stations from the start, no matter how far along it is when you change the channel.
- TuneMix, where you can create your own channel from a mix of your favorites to create your very own custom channel. TuneMix also gives you the ability to skip songs back to the last hour you have been listening across all channels in your mix.
- SportsFlash, where you’ll receive key plays and updates from your favorite teams during live games, ensuring you never have to miss the best moments.
- Artist, Song and Game Alerts, where you can choose to receive alerts whenever your favorite artists, songs or sports teams start playing.
Note: A SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner and subscription are required to access SiriusXM satellite radio (available in USA only). DAB+ radio requires the addition of an MS-DAB100A module (sold separately).
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo WB670 has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered marine Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Multi-Zone Technology™: Three independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your boat, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
Additional Audio Zones: Up to six independent audio zones are available by connecting two Apollo WB670’s via Ethernet to a router or Ethernet switch. You will be able to control both Apollo WB670’s from a single Apollo ERX400 wired remote.
AirPlay and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.