Brandmotion Curb Alert Park View PRO 5000-CA6
We know our Products
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Real World Applications
Free shipping on all orders over $99
Share this product
Tired of trying to guess how close your car is to the curb or the garage wall when trying to park? Now you can see exactly how close you are to garage walls and curbs, automatically, with no switches to activate. Curb Alert Park View Pro senses the space available and turns on a front camera in addition to providing a quick three-beep audible alert. Parking has never been easier thanks to the Curb Alert Park View PRO, the first and only auto-trigger front camera parking aid system.
The Curb Alert Park View PRO builds off the existing patented Curb Alert PRO to become the next evolution in helpful parking aids. This highly reliable and easy to install front camera system will save you thousands of dollars by protecting your vehicle’s front end from accidental parking damage.
The included camera automatically activates when the sensor picks up an approaching curb or garage wall. You’ll see a front camera view of whatever is in front of your vehicle on your existing factory display radio (requires separate display interface), aftermarket display head unit or LCD mirror display (not included). The system will display the parking view for 10 seconds giving you ample time to park.
Protect your vehicle's front end and make vehicle parking stress free with the new Curb Alert Park View PRO.
- Prevent curb damage
- Removes the stress from pulling up to objects while parking
- The system is automatic, no switches to activate
- Allows you to park in the exact same spot, every time
- A universal system that works on any vehicle
- Automatically activates a view of what's in front of the vehicle and provides a quick 3 beep alert
- Only on when your vehicle is on
- Adjustable warning distance from 8-28 inch curb distances
- Sophisticated weather-proof single infra-red sensor design
- Built-in sensor failure indicator
- Sophisticated software programming eliminates “false alarms” from sunlight and random disturbances
- Sensor dimensions: 1" tall x 1.5" wide x 2" long