Brand: Automotive Integrated Electronics
- Enjoy the benefits of the add-on CD Player to your vehicle, with single cable installation by plugging into the USB data port on the factory radio. Unit can be mounted either vertical or horizontal. Unit dimensions: 5.75" X 5.75" X 1.5"
- Play your favorite CD's and listen to them through your vehicle's factory radio and sound system. Retains full radio control ability
- Make sure to let each CD finish indexing for 20 seconds to complete install and avoid set-up issues
- Review Vehicle Fit Guide in images on site page for AIE-USBCDPLAY2 for year/model compatibility
- Review Quick Reference Set-up Guide and Troubleshooting Guide in the images for successful installation and enjoyment of this quality USB CD Player
Details: Enjoy playing your favorite CD's when played through your vehicle's factory radio system. This easy to install USB CD Player by Automotive Integrated Electronics (AIE), is a quality solution enabling you to enjoy your CD's through your vehicles factory radio system. Unit has a single cable installation. CD player can be mounted both vertical or horizontal - under the car seat or under the dash or in any other accessible location. Then just plug in the connecting cable into your vehicles USB port on your factory radio and make sure to let the unit finish indexing for 20 seconds per CD to complete install and avoid set-up issues. You will retain full radio control ability. Please refer to Quick Reference Set-up Guide (included with unit) and Troubleshooting Guide (both located in the images on this site) for help with successful installation. Unit dimensions: 5.75" X 5.75" X 1.5". Note: 1. make sure they have the correct unit. 2. make sure they are attempting the initial installation and connection WITHOUT the usb extensions (This is crucial). 3. make sure they are checking the application chart BEFORE they purchase the unit to even make sure the vehicle they have and the radio within the vehicle is listed.