We know our Products
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Real World Applications
Free shipping on all orders over $99
Higher sound-quality at extreme output levels
The new Evo Series represents a composite of the benefits of the other Audomobile subwoofers. Featuring our proven, low-profile, “SLX” cast alloy frame, and includes our proprietary Shaped Manifold Gap (“SMG”), featuring a fully-machined, extended magnetic top-plate, plus a unique thermal management design, which uses the Aluminum frame as an integral part of cooling the VC and motor, without resorting to costly machining of the frame, or additional parts.
The Evo offers the benefits of the GTS “21″ series, but in a lower-profile, under 100 mm, form-factor, yet delivers higher linear excursion, or “Xmax” plus higher power-handling, yet does so in similarly micro enclosures. Higher excursion means higher sound-quality at extreme output levels. With a superb 15.5 mm of linear, one-way “Xmax” (Evo 2410) the Evo series will push the envelope of performance in the slimline subwoofer category.
The Evo series also adds dual 4-ohm, multi-layer voice coils, allowing for more flexibility in system design, though typically they will be wired to create a nominal ’2-ohm’ load, ideal for most monoblock amplifiers, but they can also be used in two or three in one enclosure, and still presents a near-ideal ’2.5′ ohm load.
- High-performance, slim-line series, optimized for small-enclosure systems.
- Proprietary, "SMG" (Shaped-Manifold Gap) motor technology, featuring fully CNC extended-gap motor.
- Low-profile, SLX cast-alloy frame, with Carbon Diamond powder paint, for slim mounting-depth box apps.
- High-power motor and multilayer VC features Aluminum "FSD" (Flux
Stabilization Device) for lower inductance.
- Specifically designed for small-sealed or Reflex enclosures (designed to work with M-CAR in micro-box apps).
- Slimline (4.5" deep). Long 16.1 mm Xmax. DVC 4 ohm / 500 watts.