We know our Products
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Real World Applications
Free shipping on all orders over $99
Special Order & Local Pickup Only. Contact us for details & exceptions.
Designing a new speaker is no easy task. Designing an entire series of speakers with the intent of redefining the reference for clarity and detail is even harder. After months of development, tooling, and testing, ARC Audio proudly announces the new RS Series of component speakers. The Reference Series includes four brand new premium transducers, each designed with a no-holds-barred approach to sonic perfection.
In the same way that our Signature Edition amplifiers have set the benchmark for system amplification, RS Series speakers offer performance that brings out the subtleties and nuances of your music. When integrated into your system, instruments will sound more realistic, voices will sound more natural, and the sheer dynamics of your music will simultaneously impress and startle you. Designed for today's active DSP based aftermarket and OEM replacement systems the RS Series exemplifies the focus of quality and detail without having to mortgage your home to obtain it.
Available in matched raw sets only, the RS series is available in 3”, 4” and 6” platforms accompanied by an elegant cast audiophile tweeter. The RS1.0 Tweeter is the perfect complement to matching with the RS 4.0 or RS 6.0 for a stunning of revealing 2-way active component system. Bring the RS3.0 into the picture paired with the RS1.0 and the RS6.0 and you now have the tools to help create staging, imaging, and tonal properties capable of finest resolution possible in a vehicle.
Perhaps the most unique features of the RS 3.0 and RS 4.0 are their new dust caps. Long overlooked as a fundamental contributor to high-frequency distortion and in some cases inconsistencies in response at low frequencies. With these typical issues in mind, ARC Audio focused intently on eliminating the drawbacks of undamped dust caps without the need to forego effective cone area by resorting to a phase plug design. The new dust caps feature a semi-parabolic side profile that includes sharp vertical splines to add lateral rigidity. Effectively, these new dust caps remain non-resonant, even at high excursion levels and extreme frequencies. In addition to their sonic characteristics due to the incredible strength of shape, the dust cap design helps eliminate prying fingers from pushing indents into these components. The new design exclusive to the ARC Audio RS drivers provides the resonance control across the operating band typically plagued by traditional designs while balancing the low-frequency response below 400Hz giving installers and system DSP tuners an optimal starting point with a well desired natural free air response that works well with the inside of the vehicle.
- All RS Series Speakers Are Sold In Matched Raw Pairs Only
- Audiophile Design Specifically For The Car Audio Environment
- Hard Pressed Composite Papyrus Reinforced Paper Cone
- Shallow Vented Neodymium Motor System
- Lightweight CCAW Voice Coil
- Low Shore TLS Injected Rubber Surround
- Flexible Long Life Lead Wires On Voice Coil
- CNC Precision Cut Extended Copper Capped Pole Piece Assembly Minimizes Modulation Distortion And Varying Voice Coil Induction Significantly Increasing Bandwidth, Speaker Transparency, and Transient Response
- Geometrically Reinforced Dust Cap
- Precision Wound Voice Coils And A Multi-Stage Adhesive Tempering Process Allows For Improved Power Handling Even During Ultra-High Demand Periods
- All RS Speaker Voice Coils Undergo A Progressive Temperature Testing Tempering Process to Verify the Voice Coil's Thermal Rating
|RS Series Speaker Manual||Coming Soon|
|Speaker Type||Midrange -Raw Driver|
|Power Handling (Peak)||65 Watts|
|Power Handling (RMS)||35 Watts|
|Frequency Response||105Hz - 18kHz|
|Basket Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Cone Material||Composite Papyrus filled Paper|
|Surround Material||Low Shore Rubber|
|Spider Material||Synthetic Progressive Nomex|
|Motor Structure||Multi-Step CNC Precision cut|
|Copper Shorting Ring||Yes|
|Maximum Outer Diameter||3.622"|
|Mounting Flange Thickness||.1826"|