Get the benefits of a larger driver in your bike without having to modify your motorcycles factory speaker locations. Each pair of 6.5" adapter rings are made of compressed composite & ABS featuring a smooth transition contour between openings and fits in place of the factory speaker spacer ring allowing for a broader speaker selection of drivers with larger motor structures. This design also gives a greater distance between the face of the driver and the fairing so the surround and cone of the speakers will not be damaged.
- For Use Of 6.5 Inch Speakers In Place Of Factory 5 1/4" Speakers In The Stock Locations Without Modifications Or Customization.
- Made Of Durable Hi-Pressure Hi-Temperature ABS.
- Replaces Factory Speaker Spacers On Fairing Based 1999-2013 HD Street Glide and Roadglide Motorcycles.
- Features Contoured Reduction Shaping To Allow For Smoother Sound Transition To The Factory Speaker Opening Without Narrow Platform Step Mounting Like Other Competitor Speaker Rings.
- Smooth Contoured Funnel Reduction Shaping Prevents Speaker From Resting On Sharp Edges, Reduces Potential Frequency Cancellation, And Improves Overall Output Of New Larger Speakers.
- Slim Profile Design Allows For Most Higher Performance Larger Format Speaker Installations Without Fitment Issues.
- Allows For Increased Midbass Response From Installation Of A Larger Speaker Without The Need Of Large Format (8"+, 6"x9") Speakers Installed Into Your Saddle Bags.
- (Speakers Sold Separately)
- Adapter Size - 5 1/4" converts to 6 1/2"
Street Glide Fitment - All 2001 - 2013
Road glide Fitment - 2000-2014 Road Glide
Design type - direct fit bolt in (No mods required)
Material - Hi-Temperature, reinforced ABS
Mounting Hardware - Included with the kit