Arc Audio MOTO V2 Series 602 6.5″ Marine & Motorcycle Component Speakers
We know our Products
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST
Real World Applications
Free shipping on all orders over $99
Share this product
The ARC Audio "Moto" Series offers the optimum balance of acoustical harmony and high performance all wrapped up in a single design in a design that caters specifically to the motorcycle environment. Designed by ARC Audio's acoustical engineering division, Moto Series speakers use only today's most advanced and durable acoustical materials and components allowing users a cost-friendly solution that will give any enthusiast an unparalleled musical experience on their motorcycle.
Emphasizing sonic characteristics traditionally found in the finest home and pro audio component systems, Moto Series coaxial and component speaker systems create new levels of musical enjoyment and personalization placing emphasis on enhanced mid-bass and low-frequency response, dynamically engineered midrange for rich, natural and pronounced vocals and instrumentation while efficiently enhancing upper frequencies with finesse and dynamic performance giving you the most value possible that can be heard even at 65+ MPH when stepping up your systems acoustical and performance capabilities.
MOTO Series component systems include air core inducted high-end performance based audiophile quality crossover networks while the Coaxial systems include integrated tweeter crossovers and protection. ARC Audio Moto Speakers are only available from authorized brick and mortars retail locations and exclusively through www.arcaudio.com.
MOTO Series Speakers are available in a broad range of sizes, including 6-1/2" coaxial and 6-1/2" component system configurations.
- Hi-Performance Motorcycle Audio Component Loudspeaker With Separate Tweeter And External Crossover
- Sold in complete paired Sets Only
- High-Performance, High-Output Design That Retains Sound Quality And Dynamic Properties Even At Extended Listening Levels
- Moto 6.2 Component Speakers Include Separate Tweeter And Crossover For Enhanced Dynamics, Overall Volume And Refined Tonality In High Demand Periods (Does Require Provisions To Be Made For Installation Of The Separate Tweeter).
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Basket Design.
- Hi-Temp Precision Wound Voice Coil Increases Durability And Power Handling For Extended Hi-Demand Listening Periods.
- Environmental Treatments On All Components To Combat The Open Environment On Your Motorcycle.
- Low Shore Poly-Buty Surround For A Balanced And Linear Sound And Both Low And High-Listening Levels.
- Treated Progressive Nomex Spider Allows For Improved Midbass Response And Greater Control During High-Demand Periods.
- Composite Treated Metal Film Dome Tweeter Gives Riders More Detail And Higher Resolution From The Speakers Upper Frequencies Even At High Speeds.
- Rohacell Composite Cone Material For Maximum Durability And Minimal Cone Distortion At Extremely High Listening Levels