Designed and Engineered by one of the leading car audio speaker and subwoofer acoustical engineers in the United States, the ARC Series are the moving step into the world of high end and all-around performance in a single package. Offering an optimized balance of performance and sound quality the ARC Series subwoofer line allows users to have the best of both worlds when it comes to sound quality and ground-pounding bass
Designed for small to moderate-sized enclosures with extremely dynamic power handling specifications, ARC series subwoofers create that enveloped energy and support that we all strive to achieve without the loss of the majority of the vehicles interior and usable storage space. For the die-hard sound quality individuals, the ARC series subwoofer line is also versatile enough to be incorporated into well designed and built infinite baffle applications.
Experience quality and chaos all in one affordable package and enjoy your customized musical experience the way it was intended. The way you want it!
- Designed And Engineered In The USA
- High-Temperature Black Anodized Voice Coil
- Linear Design For Improved Dynamics And SPL At Low And High Volumes
- One-Piece Molded Rubber Surround
- Stamped Steel Basket
- Available In Dual 2 Or 4-Ohm Configurations
- Progressive Flat Layered Spider With Integrated Tinsel-Leads
- Designed For Small To Moderate Sized Sealed And Ported Enclosures
- Mounting Depth 5-3/4"
- Cutout Diameter 7-1/8"
- Minimum Sealed Enclosure - 0.35 cu ft
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure - 0.45 cu ft
- SPL Sealed Enclosure - 0.55 cu ft
|ARC Series Subwoofer Manual||Download Product Manual Here|
|Download ARC 8 Product Review Here||Download Product Review Here|
|Power Handing (Peak)||300 Watts|
|Power Handling (RMS)||150 Watts|
|Impedance||Dual 2 Ohm or 4 Ohm|
|Minimum Sealed Enclosure||0.35 cu ft|
|Optimum Sealed Enclosure||0.45 cu ft|
|Maximum Sealed Enclosure||0.55 cu ft|