The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
The CS-Series 6-1/2-inch Component Speakers are an outstanding factory upgrade.
Designed for easy installation in nearly any vehicle, CS-Series components include separate titanium tweeters and two-way crossovers with tweeter level control to let you customize your sound for the best sonic quality. The result is precise control with stunning musical realism.
Use the flush, angled or surface-mount tweeter pods to perfect your imaging and get a sophisticated look!
These CS-Series speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Fits nearly every car made
- 12dB crossovers with a smaller footprint for easier installation
- Three-position tweeter switch for dialing in your highs
- EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology help deliver remarkable bass response
- Titanium tweeter construction and neodymium magnets to reveal subtle details
- UV-treated poly-foam surround assists with precise linear excursion
- Phase plugs in the woofer cones eliminate any distortion
- Steel mesh grilles protect your drivers
- Three tweeter mounting options including flush, angled and surface pods
|Woofer Size | in [mm]|
|6 1/2 |
|Tweeter Size | in [mm]|
|Peak Power | [watts]|
|Continuous Power | [watts RMS]|
|Effective Frequency Range | Hz|
|Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter | in [mm]|
|4 13/16 |
|Woofer Bottom Mount Depth | in [mm]|
|1 11/16 |
|Flush Mounting Tweeter Hole Diameter | in [mm]|
|1 9/16 |
|Flush Mount Tweeter Depth | in [mm]|
|High Pass | dB, at Frequency | Hz|
|Low Pass | dB, at Frequency | Hz|
|High Frequency Output Attenuation | dB|
|0, 3, & 6|